Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Post 113: What's This?

"I've always been misrepresented. You know, i could dress in a clown costume and laugh with the happy people but they'd still say I'm a dark personality."
- Tim Burton, American film director, producer, artist, writer and animator.

I don't honestly remember what the first Tim Burton film I watched was. It's a toss up between Edward Scissorhands and Beetlejuice, both of which scared me as a child. They were both so weird and wonderful, I was hooked on Tim Burton movies without even knowing it! I mean, he is the man that made Michael Keaton my favorite Batman and Jack Nicholson my favorite Joker! He helped make my imagination stronger with Big Fish! He taught the world that Halloween and Christmas CAN go together!

 Let's face it, for the past 25 years, people have debated whether The Nightmare Before Christmas is a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie, the answer is that it's both. It's one of my favorite movies EVER. It makes me happy when I find a capella groups doing covers of "This Is Halloween" and "What's This?" every year. My personal favorite cover is from VoicePlay, which I'll link below if you'd like to watch it. They do an extremely good version of "This Is Halloween".


★ ☆  FEATURED from Cherry Tot 

Left: Kelly Dress & Boots and Got Milk Gacha from Precious Lil Angels
Dress & Boots made for Bebe Fitted and TDB Fitted. Comes in 5 colors.

Right: Light Brown Turkey Dress from MayBerry
Made for Bebe Fitted only. Comes in Dark and Light version.





Items featured are available at Thimble.

Event Dates: Nov 20 - Dec 10

Click HERE to visit the event!

╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

☜  Head: Bad Seed Katie  ☞

☜  Body: Bad Seed Bebe Fitted  ☞

☜  Skin: Little Bears Lanor for Bebe  ☞

☜  Hair: *barberyumyum* 90  ☞

☜  Poses: Pose packs from .click.  ☞

☜  Set: Paparazzi Waiting for Christmas 3  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝




No comments:

Post a Comment