Friday, December 14, 2018

Post 125: The Nutcracker

"Oh, I don't know, I'm so confused. It's just, well, the Land of the Dolls is where you all belong. But I want to grow up. There's a million things I wan to do; people to meet, worlds to explore. I've always wanted to dance in the ballet. Nutcracker, I do lov you, but I can't stay in the Land of the Dolls forever."
- Clara, The Nutcracker Prince - 1990




I've always loved the story of The Nutcracker. It's the one ballet that I can watch and understand, even if I've only ever seen it on TV. My wish is to see it for myself, performed on stage in all it's wondrous and magical glory. It's also a wonderful Christmas story. Perhaps that is the reason why I have a fondness for nutcrackers. To have them on a beautiful Christmas dress has made me extremely happy.



★ ☆  FEATURED from Vicarious Youth 

Polly Outfit
Nutcracker Holiday & Scottie Holiday versions



Items featured are available at Totally Tweens.

Event Dates: Dec 8 - 20

Click HERE to visit the event!







╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

☜  Head: LAQ Bento head - Scarlet  ☞

☜  Body: Meshmerized Tweenster V3.04  ☞

☜  Skin (Head & Body): LAQ ~ Scarlet Skin & Next Level Omega  ☞

☜  Hair: Wasabi Pills Maiko  ☞

☜  Poses: Pose packs from Baby Princess & Mimi Boutique  ☞

☜  Windlight Setting: Nam's Optimal Skin & Prim  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

No comments:

Post a Comment