Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Post 122: Comfy Clothes

"Good clothing is a passport to happiness."
- Yves Saint Laurent, French fashion designer.



Nothing says comfort like a pair of shorts and your favorite t-shirt while you lounge at home just being lazy. Usually my favorite t-shirts are ones that are oversized and don't feel like I'm being wrapped in a cocoon of discomfort for the sake of fashion. Don't get me wrong, I love fashionable clothing, but only if I leave the house or know I'm going to be around people. If you ask me, comfort and laziness usually go hand in hand and I love both of those things.



 One of the problems I tend to have when it comes to my comfort is trying to decide what the most comfortable thing to wear is. Obviously in the winter warmth will play a factor in clothing selection and a hoodie and socks will only add to it. For the times where I feel like dressing fancy comfy a pretty dress will do. I can skip between the couch and fridge with a smile, knowing that soon I'll have some snacks to shove in my face.




 ★ ☆  FEATURED 

From MK Designs
Christmas Drawn Pattern Raglan Tee
Christmas Striped Pajama Top
Hero Poster
Plush Crab

From Sweet Potatoes
Christmas Boxers - Love Xmas & Christmas Lights
Comes in 6 different designs.
Let It Snow Outfit
Comes in 6 different colors.




Items featured are available at Totally Tweens.

Event Dates: Dec 8 - 20

Click HERE to visit the event!





╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

☜  Head: LAQ Bento head - Scarlet  ☞

☜  Body: Meshmerized Tweenster V3.04  ☞

☜  Skin (Head & Body): LAQ ~ Scarlet Skin & Next Level Omega  ☞

☜  Hair: Wasabi Pills Maiko  ☞

☜  Windlight Setting: Nam's Optimal Skin & Prim  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

No comments:

Post a Comment