Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Post 120: Christmas Movies

"Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see."
- The Polar Express, Conductor


There are some movies that I can watch over and over, no matter what the season is. I've come to the realization that a good number of them are Christmas movies: Love Actually, White Christmas, The Holiday, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street...I'm not completely sure why I'm drawn to watch them multiple times a year, but at least it keeps me entertained and there isn't a particular movie I watch every Christmas since I watch them throughout the year.


 Most people usually have a movie that they've traditionally watched on or just before Christmas and there are a lot out there to choose from. My RL keeps trying to get me to like A Christmas Story, but that movie honestly just annoys me so if it happens to be on tv I'll plug my headphones in and watch YouTube or Netflix no my tablet. Maybe I'm just stubborn, I'm not really sure, I just don't like that movie. He even has a small leg lamp tree ornament that he received from his parents last year that he tried to remind me he had, thinking it would go up on our beautiful Ravenclaw themed artificial tree. I think not, sir! It sits on our dvd shelf in the living room, so it's displayed but somewhat forgotten.


What are some of your favorite movies to watch around Christmas time? If you don't have a movie that you traditionally watch, is there something that you've done each year? Feel free to let me know down in the comments!


 ★ ☆  FEATURED 

Snowman Hooded Set from Popper Jack
Includes hoodie and pants. Made for Bebe, TDB, TDK & Tweenster.

Mary Dress from MayBerry
Includes dress and cardigan. Comes in 2 versions. Made for Bebe & Tweenster.
 




Items featured are available at Boutique Explorers.

Event Dates: Dec 9-23

Click HERE to visit the event!





╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

Tweenster
☜  Head: LAQ Bento head - Scarlet  ☞

☜  Body: Meshmerized Tweenster V3.04  ☞

☜  Skin (Head & Body): LAQ ~ Scarlet Skin & Next Level Omega  ☞

☜  Hair: Wasabi Pills Maiko  ☞

☜  Nails: Big Dreams Christmas Village Gift from Cherry Tot  ☞


Little
☜  Head: ToddleeDoo Dolly  ☞

☜  Body: ToddleeDoo Baby  ☞

☜  Skin: ToddleeDoo Aria  ☞

☜  Hair: Wasabi Pills Maiko  ☞

☜  Head: Bad Seed Katie Bento  ☞

☜  Body: Bad Seed Bebe  ☞

☜  Skin: Little Bears Lanor  ☞

☜  Hair: Wasabi Pills Sugar Rush  ☞

☜  Poses: Pose packs from Baby Princess & Petit Moments  ☞

☜  Windlight Setting: Nam's Optimal Skin & Prim  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

No comments:

Post a Comment