Thursday, December 20, 2018

Post 133: Doing My Best

"Everyone said to Vincent Van Gogh, 'you can't be a great painter, you only have one ear', and you know what he said? 'I can't hear you."
- Michael Scott, 'The Office', portrayed by Steve Carell, American actor, writer and director.


I've been a blogger since March of this year. When I first started I didn't really have any idea of how to blog for stores and events, so I researched. I added a whole bunch of people on facebook and read blogs. My photos when I started, UGH...I look back and think "ew, my pictures are so ugly, I need to make them better!" In 9 months, I feel like I have come a long way as a blogger. My blogging style and photo editing and photo style have continued to evolve. I've been told many times that I don't give myself enough credit, and I probably don't, but only because I'm striving to make myself better at what I love to do.


With that said, I hope that I do justice for the two shoppes featured in this blog post. I've blogged outfits for BeeBoo's for a few months now, as part of the Boutique Explorers event. DUST is a newer store that has joined the line up, but they're items deserve just as much attention. To the owners of BeeBoo's and DUST, thank you for your contributions, I appreciate and love them!

To those striving to do their best, no matter what it may be, I wish you the best of luck and happiness in your ventures! <3


 ★ ☆  FEATURED 

Left: Too Cute For Naughty List Outfit from BeeBoo's Boutique
Includes shirt & pants. Made for Bebe & TDB.

Right: Winter Jammies from DUST
Comes with texture HUD. Made for Bebe, TDB & TDK.



Items featured are available at Boutique Explorers.

Event Dates: Dec 9-23

Click HERE to visit the event!



╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

☜  Head: ToddleeDoo Dolly  ☞

☜  Body: ToddleeDoo Baby  ☞

☜  Skin: ToddleeDoo Aria  ☞

☜  Hair: Doe Cutie  ☞

☜  Furniture: Boomerang Cuddle Corner in pink  ☞

☜  Windlight Setting: Nam's Optimal Skin & Prim  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

No comments:

Post a Comment