Saturday, December 15, 2018

Post 128: Coal Trail

"Oh, Christmas isn't just a day, it's a frame of mind...and that's what's been changing. That's why I'm glad I'm here, maybe I can do something about it."
- Kris Kringle, Miracle on 34th Street, Santa Claus.



Do you know what you get when you're a tween living in a house with little kids? Your own room and some peace and quiet! If I had to share with a five year old she would probably be locked in her toy chest all day so she wouldn't bug me for my snacks. I told her that if she didn't stop asking so many questions and bugs me all the time that Santa was going to fill up her stocking with coal. I've already painted rocks I've hidden black and when she bugs me I leave on on her bedside table. I giggle when she finds them because she screams and runs to our parents saying she'll be good. Evil tweenster is evil and I love it. Totally worth a scolding from the parentals!



 ★ ☆  FEATURED from MayBerry 

Christmas Believe Sweater with Green Leggings
Christmas Words Tree Sweater with Red Leggings
Each outfit comes with resizable matching Glitter Scarf
Made for Tweenster




Items featured are available at Christmas Village.

Event Dates: Dec 1 - 31

Click HERE to visit the event!



╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

☜  Head: LAQ Bento head - Scarlet  ☞

☜  Body: Meshmerized Tweenster V3.04  ☞

☜  Skin (Head & Body): LAQ ~ Scarlet Skin & Next Level Omega  ☞

☜  Hair: Wasabi Pills Sylke  ☞

☜  Windlight Setting: Places Paris  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

No comments:

Post a Comment