Friday, December 14, 2018

Post 127: Holiday Babysitter

"I did babysit a little bit when I was young. I prefer babysitting for babies. I always loved babies. I was not as great with kids hat anted to be entertained and that wanted to talk."
- Ari Graynor, American actress.



The life of a tween... staying home... babysitting... a child that won't stay quiet... that covers her ears when I try to speak to her...good thing I'm in pajamas, at least I'm comfortable! It's a good thing that there are tons of snacks in the house too, because if she wrecks the house, I'm going to stuff my face with cookies and ice cream and cry a little before my parents get home and I get blamed for the mess. Dang kid. I'm going to shove rocks I've painted black into her Christmas stocking and tell her she's going to get gifts that are nothing but coal because she was naughty! Mom, dad, where are you! Save me from the demon child that is my kid sister! *Cries*



 ★ ☆  FEATURED 

Left: Little Elf from Tykes and Dolls Designs
Includes hat, dress and slippers. Comes in 4 colors. Made for Bebe & TDB.

Right: Holiday Tweenster Pajamas from Cailey's Castle
Includes Pajama Shirt and Long John Pants.




Items featured are available at Ivywoods.

Event Dates: Dec 5 - 15

Click HERE to visit the event!





╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

☜  Head: LAQ Bento head - Scarlet  ☞

☜  Body: Meshmerized Tweenster V3.04  ☞

☜  Skin (Head & Body): LAQ ~ Scarlet Skin & Next Level Omega  ☞

 ☜  Head: ToddleeDoo Dolly  ☞

☜  Body: ToddleeDoo Baby  ☞

☜  Skin: ToddleeDoo Aria  ☞

☜  Hair: Wasabi Pills Maiko & BarberYumYum 90  ☞

☜  Poses: Ex-Posed (Retired from SL)  ☞

☜  Windlight Setting: Nam's Optimal Skin & Prim  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

No comments:

Post a Comment