Monday, November 19, 2018

Post 110: Family

"My family is my strength and my weakness."
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Indian actress, model, Miss World 1994

To most people, family is the most important thing in their lives, whether or not that family is related by blood. They are people that you trust and can talk to about anything, no matter what it is. They will support you in your endeavors and tell you their opinion even if it does not match your own. They will be there when it matters the most to you.

Some people, like myself, are closer to their Second Life families and friends than their real life ones. The reasons vary, but I consider myself absolutely lucky to be with my SL family I have now after years of going through others that didn't work out. They took a chance on me and I'm grateful for that. I really appreciate them being there and making me feel like a true part of them. I don't even know how to thank them properly other than be there for them when they need someone to lean on or talk to or just be with. I hope they all know that they hold a special place in my heart. I am their sweet boogie tater and they are my wonderful potato family.

★ ☆  FEATURED from Cherry Tot 

Family Outfit

Made for Bebe, TDB & Tweenster. Shirt and Top included for Bebe & TDB (6 different outfits/textures), only Top is included for Tweenster (4 different textures). Shoes not included for either outfit.
 

Items featured are available at Boutique Explorers.

Event Dates: Nov 11 - 25

Click HERE to visit the event!




╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

Tweenster
☜  Head: LAQ Bento head - Scarlet  ☞

☜  Body: Meshmerized Tweenster V3.04  ☞

☜  Skin (Head & Body): LAQ ~ Scarlet Skin & Next Level Omega  ☞

☜  Hair: Wasabi Pils Maiko  ☞

☜  Nails: Cracked Nails from Hugs Are My Drug  ☞

☜  Shoes: Tiny Gothics Tweenster Sneakers  ☞


Little
☜  Head: ToddleeDoo Dolly  ☞

☜  Body: ToddleeDoo Baby Fitted  ☞
☜  Skin: ToddleeDoo Aria  ☞
☜  Hair: Ploom Hart  ☞


☜  Poses: Ex-Posed (Retired from SL)  ☞

☜  Windlight Setting: Places Sand  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

2 comments: