Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Post 102: Autumn Farm Life

"As a spiritual person, nature for me has always been a healing place. Going back all the way to my childhood on the farm, the fields and forests were places of adventure and self-discover. Animals were companions and friends, and the world moved at a slower, more rational pace than the bustling cities where I'd reside my adult life."
- David Mixner, Civil Rights Activist and Best-selling Author, best known for his work in anti-war and gay rights advocacy.
I've always loved animals and it would be a dream come true for me to buy, own and run a working ranch with animals. A couple of cows, some chickens (even though they can be jerks and want to attack you just for standing there sometimes), maybe a big ol' potbelly pig and of course some horses. Running a ranch is, no doubt, hard work, but I've never shied away from that before, even if I usually wish I had an easier time. It's always rewarding in the end to know that you did your very best and you get to enjoy the end result.

I would also prefer to live out in the country, even if it means not being able to drive down the street to go to stores like Walmart or Kroger. It'll be a compromise for living the quiet country life surrounded by nature. I've lived in cities before, big and small, and I could never adjust to the hustle and bustle of it. I would rather live in a town a couple hours drive away and grumble a bit about the cost of gas.

Having traveled TONS in the past ten years living in the United States, I think my favorite place I've lived would be Port Angeles, Washington. It was just so nice and peaceful up there with a fantastic view of Victoria, British Columbia, Canada toward the North on clear, cloudless days and having Mount Olympus to the South. I live in Michigan now and I think I was just destined to live in the North since I never felt at home in the Southern states, even if living down there makes it ideal for a ranch. Who knows, maybe one day I'll win the lottery and my ranch dream will come true, even if it is up North.



★ ☆  FEATURED from Be Tween 

Family Love Outfit

Made for Tweenster. Complete outfit includes: Shirt/Tank Combo, Tank w/o shirt, Brown Jeans and White Shoes.
 

Items featured are available at Boutique Explorers.

Event Dates: Nov 11 - 25

Click HERE to visit the event!


╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

☜  Head: LAQ Bento head - Scarlet  ☞

☜  Body: Meshmerized Tweenster V3.04  ☞

☜  Skin (Head & Body): LAQ ~ Scarlet Skin & Next Level Omega  ☞

☜  Hair: Wasabi Pils Maiko  ☞

☜  Nails: Cracked Nails from Hugs Are My Drug  ☞

☜  Windlight Settings: Narcon's Rosy Morning  ☞ 

 ☜  Photo Location: Meadow Rose Lane  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

No comments:

Post a Comment