Saturday, November 17, 2018

Post 107: Happy Bunny

"Perfect happiness is a beautiful sunset, the giggle of a grandchild, the first snowfall. It's the little things that make happy moments, not the grand events. Joy comes in sips, not gulps."
Sharon Draper, American children's writer and educator




Over the years I've heard, in several ways, that it's usually the little things that make most people happy. That instead of dwelling on sad memories all the time people choose to be happy. Having the choice, anyone would choose to be happy, right? I mean, who wants to be sad and miserable all the time? I can't fathom why anyone would willingly choose to be unhappy about everything.

There's a lot that makes me happy and when I think of what those things are, I realize how many of them are small delights. Caramel apples, getting a kiss from my dog, nerdy fingertip touches from my real life sweetie, pizza...There are just so many things for me to smile about. Sure, I've had and will have in the future, bad moments that'll produce some or a lot of tears, but those things will only served to make me a stronger and better person.

With that said, I'll leave you with another quote from one of the greatest wizards I know.

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
- Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

★ ☆  FEATURED from The Spunky Monkey & Thumbprint 

Left: Rosa Gacha - Green from TSM



Right: Gus Gacha - Skunk from Thumbprint

Both made for Bebe & TDB Fitted.
 



Items featured are available at The Play Room.

Event Dates: Nov 5 - 30

Click HERE to visit the event!



╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

☜  Head: ToddleeDoo Dolly  ☞

☜  Body: ToddleeDoo Baby Fitted  ☞

☜  Hair: Wasabi Pills Maiko  ☞

☜  Poses: Ex-Posed (Retired from SL)  ☞

☜  Windlight Setting: [TOR] MIDDAY - Londonisk  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

No comments:

Post a Comment