Friday, November 9, 2018

Post 095: Hi Little Butterfly

"Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine."
- Jeffery Glassber, American biologist, author and founder of the North American Butterfly Association

Butterflies are, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful insects. When I was a little girl I would always watch the butterflies flitting around. I often tried to catch them without success and when I did I ended up feeling horrible when I opened my hands to see that I had damaged their wings. They still bring a smile to my face when I see them, no matter where I was living at the time. 

I decided to feature some in this post with two beautiful dresses from Beautees and Totally Tots Designs. Beautees' Floral dress and socks is in a soft pink with flowers and TTD's Thanksgiving dresses (there are four total) feature Thanksgiving themed prints on the front. Each of TTD's dresses will come with a pair of boots and a HUD for tights.

Both shops are participating in Ivywoods this round. If you would like either of these dresses or would like to see what other participating shops are offering, be sure to visit by November 15, the last day of the event. <3


★ ☆  FEATURED from Beautees Boutique & Totally Tots Designs   

Left: Floral from Beautees
Includes dress and socks. Made for Bebe Fitted and TDB Fitted.

Right: Thanksgiving from Totally Tots Designs
Comes in 4 colors. Made for Bebe Fitted.



Items featured are part of the Ivywoods November Round.

EVENT DATES: November 5th - 15th

Click HERE to visit in world.



╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

☜  Head: Bad Seed Kate Bento Head  ☞

☜  Body: Bad Seed Bebe Fitted  ☞

☜  Skin: Little Bears Lanor  ☞

☜  Hair: Ploom Heart  ☞

☜  Poses: Pose packs from Baby Princess & Kokoro  ☞

☜  Windlight Setting: Nam's Optimal Skin and Prim  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝


No comments:

Post a Comment