Friday, November 2, 2018

Post 083: Junk Food & Sparklies

Bubbly and giggly are definitely two words that would describe 5 year old me. Chill and anti-social would be better words for tween me whose thoughts are usually focused on what snack I want to eat next and how much I love sparkly things without showing any outward indications. I'm a moody teenage, what can I say? :D

For Ivywoods' November round Sweet Potatoes' Fast Food outfit pretty much represents my mood most days. It comes in 6 color choices, same goes for the Sweet Gem dress that has sparkly diamonds on it. For their exclusive item, SP has the My Cozy Chair that comes with 4 texture options and 6 sitting animations. It's made for kids, but like a cat if I fits, I sits!

Sweet Potatoes is offering clothing for the littles too, so if you'd like to see what else they have to offer, don't forget to visit the event when it opens on the 5th!


★ ☆  FEATURED from Sweet Potatoes 

Left: Fast Food Top & Cargo Shorts

Right: Sweet Gem Dress

Both outfits available in 6 colors. Shoes not included.




★ ☆  EXCLUSIVE from Sweet Potatoes 

My Cozy Chair

6 sitting animations with 4 texture options. Only 3 Land Impact.
 

Items featured are part of the Ivywoods November Round.

OPENS ON: November 5th

Click HERE to visit in world.


╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

▶▷ Featured outfits made for Tweenster

☜  Head: LAQ Bento head - Scarlet  ☞

☜  Body: Meshmerized Tweenster V3.04  ☞

☜  Skin (Head & Body): LAQ ~ Scarlet Skin & Next Level Omega  ☞

☜  Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Kasumi  ☞

☜  Standing Pose: Ex-Posed (Store retiring from SL) Joy Pack  ☞

☜  Shoes: Tiny Gothics Tweenster Sneakers  ☞ 

☜  Nails: Cracked Nails from Hugs Are My Drug  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝


No comments:

Post a Comment