Monday, November 12, 2018

Post 100: Yer a Wizard!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light."
- Albus Dumbledore, former Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

When I get to write about a topic that I can link to one of my absolute favorite things, it's hard not to be excited. Maybe it's because I feel like I've grown up with Harry Potter that I relate to the characters and story more. I've always been very imaginative, loving art and being immersed in books I've read, since I was a child. When J.K. Rowling opened up the world of magic to me, I laughed, cried, and worried for characters I considered friends or enemies. It just holds a very special place in my heart.

In SecondLife, I tease my poppa about having magic all the time, so wearing something that says "loved by wizards" warms my heart a little. It would warm my heart even if it said "loved by muggles" because there's is probably nothing I wouldn't love about the magical world. Except Deloris Umbridge, I hate her more than Bellatrix, who killed Sirius! xD I think most HP fans would agree. 

I have, in the past, joined roleplaying sims base on the Harry Potter universe. My first teen avatar (who is floating in limbo, unused for years) was in Ravenclaw House, the same house I am in, according to Pottermore. I always had fun talking to and attending lessons with my friends and housemates. We were really quite silly Ravenclaws, but having fun was just as important to us as being clever.

So with that, I leave you with this, always have fun whenever you can. Life is too short to be serious all of the time. Enjoy your life, even if you're just reading a book.



★ ☆  FEATURED from Muse's Wonderland 

Family Nightshirts

Made for Tweenster. Shoes not included.
 

Items featured are available at Boutique Explorers.

Event Dates: Nov 11 - 25

Click HERE to visit the event!




╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

☜  Head: LAQ Bento head - Scarlet  ☞

☜  Body: Meshmerized Tweenster V3.04  ☞

☜  Skin (Head & Body): LAQ ~ Scarlet Skin & Next Level Omega  ☞

☜  Hair: Wasabi Pils Maiko  ☞

☜  Nails: Cracked Nails from Hugs Are My Drug  ☞

☜  Shoes: Tiny Gothics Tweenster Sneakers  ☞ 

☜  Windlight Settings: Places Cornfield  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝


No comments:

Post a Comment