Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Post 103: My Golf Game is Off

"No other game combines the wonder o nature with the discipline of sport in such carefully planed ways. A great golf course both frees and challenges a golfer's mind."
- Tom Watson, Professional Golfer on the PGA Tour Champions




I've yet to play an actual game of mini-golf. In fact, my only experience playing any type of golf is playing two hours of Golf With Your Friends on PC. I would like to play mini-golf one day though. It looks like it's tons of fun and I like the way the holes are decorated. Unfortunately, for me, no one I've ever hung out with ever wants to play. Their excuses vary from "it's not that fun" to "no" and it has made me wonder if it really is that dull to play or the people I've asked are, themselves, dull.

If someone wants to play a game, why wouldn't you? It would create a memory of the moment for everyone involved and gives opportune photo moments that can be posted on Facebook! I know that one day I'll be given the chance to play, maybe when summer comes around! Who knows? One thing is certain, I refuse to give up on it because I'm determined to cross playing mini-golf off my bucketlist. Yes, yes, I know...it seems like a silly thing to put on your bucketlist, but growing up on a small Pacific island, we didn't have things like mini-golf. We had boonie stomping, the beach and the mall. They probably have a mini-golf course now, I'm not sure, since I have been away for ten years. Either way...it's a one day thing I'm hoping for.



★ ☆  FEATURED from Vicarious Youth 

Tweenster Hoodie - Paused My Game

Made for Tweenster. Shoes and pants not included.
 

Items featured are available at Totally Tweens.

Event Dates: Nov 8 - 22

Click HERE to visit the event!






╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

☜  Head: LAQ Bento head - Scarlet  ☞

☜  Body: Meshmerized Tweenster V3.04  ☞

☜  Skin (Head & Body): LAQ ~ Scarlet Skin & Next Level Omega  ☞

☜  Hair: Ayashi Kasumi  ☞

☜  Nails: Cracked Nails from Hugs Are My Drug  ☞

☜  Shoes: Tiny Gothics Tweenster Sneakers  ☞ 

☜  Pants: MelonBerry Capri Jeans from Shady Beach Outfit  ☞

☜  Windlight Settings: MorningGlory  ☞ 

☜  Photo Location: Cabot Cove PuttPutt Course  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

No comments:

Post a Comment