Friday, November 9, 2018

Post 094: Sugar High

 "Candy is childhood, the best and bright moments you wish could have lasted forever."
- Dylan Lauren, entrepreneur and owner of Dylan's Candy Bar

Sweets...oh how most people love them. You can enjoy them whenever you wish and however you wish. That's why when the kitchen is unattended by momma and poppa, I make my way there and get into everything!

Cereal, sodapop, strawberry milk, candy, popcicles (sometimes chips if I need something cheesy to eat while I have my cereal)...my oh my, the messes I've proudly made just to have something sweet! Maybe momma should hide them better instead of leaving them on the counter and putting chairs nearby so I can climb up and get some whenever I want!

Whether I'm wearing a pretty dress from Adorabubbles or lovely romper from Sassy Panda, I will always enjoy my drinks and snacks from Riff's. If you'd like a dress or romper like I have to get messy and don't mind getting some milk on it, visit Ivywoods by November 15th and see what these three shops have to offer! <3



★ ☆  FEATURED from Adorabubbles, Riff's & Sassy Princess Fashion 

Drinks: Moo Juice Strawberry & Rally Mate Pop from Riff's
Comes in Regular and LIFE2 versions.

Dress: Harvest Fest Dress from Adorabubbles
Comes in 4 different prints. Made for Bebe Fitted and TDB Fitted

Romper: Coral Romper from Sassy Princess Fashion
Made for Bebe Fitted, Moppet Baby/Kid and TDB Fitted.



Items featured are part of the Ivywoods November Round.

EVENT DATES: November 5th - 15th

Click HERE to visit in world.



╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

☜  Head: ToddleeDoo Dolly  ☞

☜  Body: ToddleeDoo Baby Fitted  ☞

☜  Hair: Ayashi Delia  ☞

☜  Poses: Pose packs from Ex-Posed (Retired from SL) & .click.  ☞

☜  Windlight Setting: Nam's Optimal Skin and Prim  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝


No comments:

Post a Comment