Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Post 101: Is It Worth It? Let Me Work It

"I do Dance Dance Revolution. I'm not as good as the little kids that come in the arcade. Their little feet go crazy fast. I'm not that fast, but I'm good on it!"
- Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott, American rapper, singer, dancer and record producer


My girl Missy knows what's up! Dance Dance Revolution and DDRMax were considered the ultimate challenge game at the arcade. I remember standing there watching people play and wondering how their feet moved as fast as they did and how they didn't trip over their own feet. It was an amazing sight to see for someone who had no dance skill who had never attempted playing for fear of looking like a complete idiot. I mean, of course I would feel that way when you could win big money in competitions just to be up on a platform tapping four directional arrows with your feet and occasionally your hands.

These days people are playing games like Just Dance at home. The concept is similar to DDR, except instead of stepping on arrows on the floor, you move your body to match what is on screen. The gaming console camera will track your body movements while you're playing. I've also watched people play Just Dance and it's still as funny and entertaining at the DDR arcade games. One thing is sure, I will always appreciate dance games for their entertainment value.



★ ☆  FEATURED from Adorkable 

Alexis Dress
 

Items featured are available at Totally Tweens.

Event Dates: Nov 8 - 22

Click HERE to visit the event!




╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

☜  Head: LAQ Bento head - Scarlet  ☞

☜  Body: Meshmerized Tweenster V3.04  ☞

☜  Skin (Head & Body): LAQ ~ Scarlet Skin & Next Level Omega  ☞

☜  Hair: Wasabi Pils Silke  ☞

☜  Nails: Cracked Nails from Hugs Are My Drug  ☞

☜  Windlight Settings: Tron Legacy Clean  ☞ 

☜  Poses: Ex-Posed (Retired from SL)  ☞

☜  Photo Location: Rage Quit Arcade  ☞ 

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

No comments:

Post a Comment