Monday, November 5, 2018

Post 086: Moody, Yet Fashionable

There are days (most days for me xD) when you just feel like chillin outside. Who cares if it's getting cold?! You think the cold bothers me one bit?! Yes...me, I care if it's cold and the cold does bother me actually...anyway! It's for a good cause! And that cause is selfies and sweaters with kawaii donuts on them and pretty dresses that make me seem like a bubbly tween when, in fact, I'm moody all the time. I don't smile often, even when I'm excited, my face says it all!

Moody teenager is moody, GAH!

That doesn't stop the fashionista in me though. Sure, I could lounge in sweats all day, but why? It all comes down to preference, I guess, and mine is to lounge in jeans and a comfy sweatshirt like the Donut Worry outfit from MelonBerry! Donuts with cute squishable faces on them? Uh, DUH! My shirt can be all the happy for me so what do I have to smile for? ;)

Also, mostly to make my momma feel like she's raising a lady, I put on another dress....a pink one....with flowers on it....I mean, it's super cute and so not me, but whatevs dude! Hahaha...It makes me look pretty and deep down the black hole of my heart I'm just a little bit happy to feel pretty.

 Both of these outfits will be at Ivywoods this month. The event opened today, so don't forget to visit! Links for MelonBerry and Ivywoods is located below. Happy shopping!


★ ☆  FEATURED from MelonBerry 

Donut Worry Outfit
4 different prints available including featured. Shoes not included.




★ ☆  EXCLUSIVE from MelonBerry 

Roses Dress

Shoes not included
 
Items featured are part of the Ivywoods November Round.

EVENT DATES: Nov 5 - 15

Click HERE to visit in world.


╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

▶▷ Featured outfits made for Tweenster

☜  Head: LAQ Bento head - Scarlet  ☞

☜  Body: Meshmerized Tweenster V3.04  ☞

☜  Skin (Head & Body): LAQ ~ Scarlet Skin & Next Level Omega  ☞

☜  Hair: TRUTH HAIR Astra  ☞

☜  Poses: Ex-Posed (Retired from SL)  ☞

☜  Shoes: Tiny Gothics Tweenster Sneakers  ☞ 

☜  Nails: Cracked Nails from Hugs Are My Drug  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝


No comments:

Post a Comment