Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Post 088: The Thankful Turkey

 "Turkey for me, turkey for you
Let's eat the turkey in my big brown shoe
Love to eat the turkey at the table
I once saw a move with Betty Grable
Eat that turkey all night long
Fifty million Elvis fans can't be wrong
Turkey lurkey doo and turkey lurkey dap
I eat that turkey then I take a nap" 

You've just been treated to "The Thanksgiving Song" by Adam Sandler...you're welcome :D

Of course, usually when I see a turkey I make gobble noises and wait for someone to look at me like I'm crazy before laughing at them lol. Which is what makes me giggle when I wear the Turkey Outfit from MayBerry. A cute turkey on your shirt with 4 designs to choose from, why would you not want to smile when you see it? This outfit comes with pants too and is made for Bebe Fitted and ToddleeDoo Fitted.

If you'd like to walk around gobbling at people you see, visit Ivywoods by Nov 15th to get this outfit. <3 


★ ☆  FEATURED from MayBerry 

Turkey Outfit comes in 4 different styles. Includes sweater and pants. Made for Bebe Fitted & TDB Fitted
Shoes not included



Items featured are part of the Ivywoods November Round.

EVENT DATES: November 5th - 15th

Click HERE to visit in world.



╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

☜  Head: ToddleeDoo - DOLLY  ☞

☜  Body: ToddleeDoo Baby  ☞

☜  Skin (Head & Body): ToddleeDoo Aria  ☞

☜  Hair: .ploom. Harts Streaked  ☞

☜  Pose: Ex-Posed (Retired from SL)  ☞

☜  Shoes: Tots R Us Mousey Flats  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝


No comments:

Post a Comment