Monday, January 7, 2019

Post 140: Oh, the Weather Outside!

" Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay."
- Simone de Beauvoir, French writer, intellectual, existentialist philosopher, political activist, feminist and social theorist.


I've always loved snow...I hate the cold, but it's a compromise that I don't mind. Ice skating is fun and when I get the chance to do it, I take it. Cold, snowy winters are extremely beautiful to me, how could I not love it? Sure, snacks like donuts and hot chocolate turn cold after about ten minutes after being outside, but that doesn't make them less delicious!


 ★ ☆  FEATURED 

Outfit is from Spoiled Mayhem
Skater Outfit. Made for Bebe, TDB & TDK.

Pose Bench is from Abby's Wonderland
Hot Chocolates Time. Sits 2.





Items featured are available at Ivywoods.

Event Dates: Jan 5-15

Click HERE to visit the event!



╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

☜  Head: ToddleeDoo Dolly  ☞

☜  Body: ToddleeDoo Baby  ☞

☜  Skin: ToddleeDoo Aria  ☞

☜  Hair: Wasabi Pills Maiko  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

No comments:

Post a Comment