Monday, January 7, 2019

Post 139: Morningseses...

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
- Audrey Hepburn, British actress, model, dancer and humanitarian.



I am not a morning person. Actually, a better phrase would be that I am not a good waker upper. It takes me a while at minimum an hour to start comprehending anything and in that time it's better that people interact with me as little as possible. Some days I'll lay in bed awake for an hour before I even feel like getting up and doing anything lol. Sounds lazy, and perhaps it is, but it is part of a few morning routines I have.


 ★ ☆  FEATURED 

Outfit is from Little Button
Bear PJ
Made for TDB and Bebe.

Necklace is from Sweet Potatoes
Charmed Cord Necklace - Sweet Apple
Resizer in necklace.




Items featured are available at Ivywoods.

Event Dates: Jan 5-15

Click HERE to visit the event!


╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

☜  Head: ToddleeDoo Dolly  ☞

☜  Body: ToddleeDoo Baby  ☞

☜  Skin: ToddleeDoo Aria  ☞

☜  Hair: Wasabi Pills Maiko  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

No comments:

Post a Comment