Monday, October 22, 2018

Post 079: Can I Have?

You ever wake up and think "I feel like dressing up today" even if all you plan to do is lounge on the couch and stuff your face with all your favorite snacks? Well, I felt like that today IRL and in SL I figured I would dress to match! The Cassandra Outfit from Precious Lil Angels was my choice and since I'm being honest, the boots were the deciding factor. They have butterflies on them to match the butterfly on my top. It'll come in 5 different colors, but if you buy the fatpack, you'll get a bonus 6th color.

As far as my snack goes, I have the Can I Have drink that's topped with candy and cute little bear! The Can I Have Gacha will have 10 different colors of candy drinks. With each one being just as cute, you really can't lose on it!


★ ☆  FEATURED 

Outfit: Cassandra Outfit & Boots

Drink: Can I Have Gacha #7

Outfit from Precious Lil Angels are made for Bebe Fitted, TDB & TDK



Items featured is part of Roselline Event. Click HERE to visit in world.
Opens on October 25th


╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

☜  Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #4 - DOLLY  ☞

☜  Body: ToddleeDoo - Baby Fitted  ☞

☜  Hair: .ploom. Hart Streaks  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝


No comments:

Post a Comment