Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Post 047: Say Yes to the Dress

Those that know me know that I'm a girly girl. That's why I LOVE to wear girly things like these dresses (each dress sold separately) from Precious Lil Angels! I couldn't decide which one to choose, so I did the only logical thing I could think of: GET ALL THREE. I mean, why wouldn't you? What's not to love about these dresses?! You can choose from 5 different colors for each dress, but if you're like me you'll just get the fatpack which includes all 5 colors and a bonus color! PLA offers more than just dresses, so pop on over there to see everything they offer!


Amara Dress & Shoes

Mia Dress & Socks

Riley Dress & Shoes



Click HERE to visit Precious Lil Angels in world
╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  CREDITS & INFO 

▶▷ Outfits made for TD Baby Fitted & Bad Seed Bebe Fitted

☜  Head: ToddleeDoo Baby Mesh Head #4 - DOLLY  ☞

☜  Body: ToddleeDoo Baby (v.4.0.8 FITTED)  ☞

☜  Hair: .ploom. Hart  ☞

☜  Poses: Baby Princess pose packs (Fierce, Isabel & Simple)  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝


No comments:

Post a Comment