Sunday, July 8, 2018

Post 021: I'm Going on an Adventure

It's a scary place when you venture off on a new adventure. You never know where you'll end up or what you'll do. Especially if you run away from home to the back of the barn. Lemme tell you, it's not fun to sleep next to the chickens! Lucky for me I had some Quest gacha stuffs from GRUNT that I got at The Cove! I got a tent, a sleeping bag, fire, cooler, light and and compass. I don't know how the spinny arrow works, but I got it just in case! I even got stick to carry all my stuff in YAY. If you're ready to go on your own adventure, don't forget to watch out for bears (bear in photo is also one of the gacha items)!



This item is part of The Cove Event from June 17th-July 15th. Don't forget to visit GRUNT in world HERE if you want to go on your own adventure!

╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

☜  Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #4 - DOLLY ☞

☜  Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9.1)

☜  Hair: TRUTH HAIR Astra  ☞

☜  Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles & Blush  ☞

☜  Outfit: TatorToTs Pokenut ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

No comments:

Post a Comment