Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Post 008: I Said A Flip Flop


"The flip, flip a flop and you don't stop a rock it out
Bubba to the bang bang boogie, boogie to the boogie
To the rhythm of the boogie the beat"
 *Giggles*

These outfits from BeeBoo's Boutique definitely make you want to have more fun in the sun when you wear them. I couldn't stop myself from singing and giggling as I wandered around. There are 2 outfits: Girls Have Sun and I Flip, I Flop



This outfit is part of the Boutique Explorers Event from June 10th-June 24th. Be sure to pick up the HUD HERE and visit BeeBoo's Boutique in world HERE

╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

☜  Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #3 - KIKIKI ☞

☜  Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.4.0.8 FITTED) ☞

☜  Hair: TRUTH HAIR Astra  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

No comments:

Post a Comment