Friday, November 16, 2018

Post 106: The Fun Never Stops

"Even though you're growing up, you should never stop having fun."
- Nina Dobrev, Canadian actress
 



While growing up, most people are told to start acting your age, especially teenagers in high school. It seems like once you hit puberty your life becomes a constant reminder that you'll soon be an adult and take on adult responsibilities. Children (those who have yet to legally become adults) always seem to want to have fun, especially when parents would love for them to slow down so they might have a short break from all the energy they seem to save until bedtime.

I've always been one to want to keep having fun, even though I've had to work most of my life. I take comfort in my hobbies, spending time with my Second Life family, and knowing that in real life I have someone that I share a great love with. As I've mentioned in a previous post, I've grown to appreciate what I have and am happy despite having to deal with anxiety and depression. I try daily to push aside the "bad" in my life to make the good priority. It's the only way that I, personally, can live my happy life.

When thinking about growing up, there are so many more good memories to remember and think about so that I don't have to worry or stress about the bad ones. It's something I hope more people realize because when you think of the good in your life, you'll be happier than thinking of the other stuff.

So be silly everyone! Jump around and laugh until your stomach hurts! Remember the fun you had as a child running around without a care in the world. Be free and never stop having fun! At least until you tire yourself out, then take a nap. <3

★ ☆  FEATURED ITEMS 

Outfit: Ohana Jammies
From ShortNStuff

Made for Bebe, TDB and TDK



Face Tattoos: We're all Heroes - 5. OMG! Face Tattoo & 6. Splat Tattoo
From Popper Jack
Made for Catwa & ToddleeDoo Mesh Heads. 13 Total with 2 Rares.
 

Face Tattoos featured are available at Totally Tweens.

Event Dates: Nov 8 - 22

Click HERE to visit the event!



Outfit featured is available at Boutique Explorers.

Event Dates: Nov 11 - 25

Click HERE to visit the event!


╔═.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════╗

★ ☆  EXTRA CREDITS & INFO 

☜  Head: ToddleeDoo Dolly  ☞

☜  Body: ToddleeDoo Baby  ☞

☜  Hair: Wasabi Pills Maiko  ☞

☜  Windlight Setting: Places Old New York  ☞

☜  Photos by Luna Lei Dolan (rheesejordan.guardian) ☞

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

No comments:

Post a Comment